Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Fabulous Events: Bling Bling in collaboration with Colour Me Beautiful

Hey Guys!

Hope you are all doing well!

Since my lovely writers' block struck bad, I didn't even blog about two great events I went to a few weeks ago!

The first event I was invited to was held at a boutique jewellery shop, Bling Bling which opened it's doors a few months back! Unfortunately I was not able to make it to the opening, however, this event gave me the chance to view the collection!

This event was in collaboration with Colour Me Beautiful, a new and innovative outlook on personal style based on what colours, fabrics, styles and make up colours best suit each individual which in turn makes shopping and choosing the right clothes easier for you!

We were given the opportunity to view two make up demonstrations, a day look and a smokey eye look done by make up artist Becky Mallia.

Check out pictures featuring Bling Bling's collection together with some pictures of the make up demonstration!

I also encourage you to check out their respective facebook pages:



Martina XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment